Friday, November 11, 2011

I Ordered a Dress!

I am so excited to announce that I just ordered what will hopefully look good enough to be my wedding dress!

The limited has four wedding dresses that are all under $400. A steal, right!

I ordered the Soft Texture Wedding Dress. It is the exact color, style, fabric, etc I was looking for!!!







The website's description:
"In a long silhouette of antiqued ivory crepe, this dress serves up pleats, soft draping, and eyelash lace overlays. The combination is a timeless choice that truly flatters. Hidden boning and grippers support the bust. Side zip. Lined"

I am so excited to get it and try it on! The only thing I want to add is silk buttons up the side where the dress zips. I will most likely have to get it altered anyway, and will ask the seamstress to add the buttons as well.

I plan on wearing it with:

 cowboy boots I already own



(maybe with a leather string or cream ribbon instead of a gold chain?) 

and carrying:

And I also ordered Erin's MOH dress!




I would like her to also wear cowboy boots, and she'll be holding wild flowers from our garden here on the farm!

Isn't this Wild Flower Bouquet gorgeous?


I am so excited to have this part of the wedding accomplished. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment