Bridget Jones, to be exact. (Yes, like the movie...)
And now I'm planning an outdoor DIY wedding at sunset on Friday, June 1, 2012. Less than a year away. I think I may be a little crazy...
I want to keep this blog to record every step of the wedding, so I can't forget anything!And to stay organized through the planning process.
Ok, details! So far we have decided on:
- Ceremony Date/Time: Friday, June 1, 2012 at 5:30PM
- Approx. 50-70 guests
- Venue for ceremony and reception: Matt's Family's farm where he lives and we will be living shortly
- Wedding Party: MOH- my sister, Erin. Best Man- Matt's brother, Brian. Flower Girl- Matt's niece, Gracie. Ring Bearer- my son, Riley.
- Photographer: Natalie Franke Photography
- Caterer: Punk's Backyard Grill (our most favorite restaurant!)
- Officiant: We are pretty positive we will be going with Rev. Tracey Moe
I need to send the contract and deposit to the photographer.
Sunday 7/10/11 J Crew Georgetown to try on both bride and bridesmaid dresses with my mom and Erin.
Saturday 8/13/11 Meeting with Sheila, one of the owners of Punk's, to discuss catering menu
Dress shopping in DC this weekend- so excited! :D